Tuesday 7 July 2009

no title. HAHA.

this is so hard for me to decide and it is hard for me to accept.
i'm not going to see each them again everyday like it use to be.
i hope i can go through all this and please god, let this little girl be more stronger than she used to be.
i really hope this gonna be the the right decision for me.
new chapter of life, new beginning, new environment. what else? just everything.
* eh eh salah. not everything eh. babylove inda baru ehh. bestfriends & closefriends inda ehh. they will always be in my heart. no one else gonna replace each of them. hehe. ;)
wish me luck guys. *and please do visit me, chehh..
to my bestriends, zaidah, amal & zirah, my babylove, and those my closefriends , friends, (you guys know who you are) who were trying their best just to cheer me up, thank you so much. i appreciate it. love you all. ;)
apakan ne by~ haha sad usulnya. nadala, i just waana say thanks pada kamu-kamu bahh. hehe.
bah bah thats all.
goodnight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment